gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

so let me in your world...for a while

so...i'm a cheater. i'm officially cheating on diary-x. it's not that i don't love d-x, but i'm not good with templates and all...and i've really screwed mine up as of late. i decided to type a new entry last night since my last one was in FREAKING JANUARY! and anyway...the counter was messed up...now the text is all messed up...etc, etc. so as i'm cursing the whole d-x world and all things related to it...i'm thinking i really need to find something new....either xanga or a blog or something. SOMETHING has to be easier than this....right?

and then...i get home today and check my email and what do ya know? my good friend tells me that he now has a blog. and so i go read it and am immediately intimidated. he's so good. and intelligent. AND funny. how does one person get to be all of those things? and i'm intimidated because i know i'm going to get a blog and it will never be as good as his. it will never be anywhere close. actually, the only real reason i wanted a blog is so i can make comments on his blog. how sad is that? my blog actually sucks that bad...that it shouldn't even exist. wow.

so, that being said...no one will probably ever read this. with the exception of my friend that inspired it's birth. and if he ever does read it, it will probably either be out of pity or because he needs a good laugh. hey...i do what i can.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, so self-deprecating. I laughed, Bob. I thought it was very insightful. Matter of fact, as Gwin and I walked up to Anna's apartment tonight, I asked him what he thought people saw when we walk in some place -- you know how we're always sizing up other people. So all of this was very appropriate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home