gloriousrandomness

Monday, December 19, 2005

it's a long way down...to the place where we started from.

i can't believe it's been almost a year. it's been by far, the best year of my life...it's just gone by so quickly. i laugh now when i think how scared i was. i used to get this sick, nervous feeling in my stomach every time the words tried to come out of my mouth and i'd wrap my arms around myself tighter and tighter...trying to hold them inside just a little while longer. when they finally came spewing out, it was like i was some child eager to tell something they know they aren't supposed to. it was awkward, hilarious, honest, scarey, amazing and about a million other things all at once. i've never been so sure i was going to throw up in my entire life...but somehow, i didn't. words don't even begin to come close to what i've learned about myself, life, and love over the past year or so...so i won't even try. just know that God has given me a gift that i don't deserve, but i will do my best to make sure that i honor that gift with the respect and love that it deserves. i'm more thankful than anyone could ever know.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes to all. Greatness.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA do you remember the night you called me around midnight, freaking out and crying and i was leaving that party and i was so drunk but i was trying so hard to comfort and encourage you, but i was SO drunk...yeah. funny times. in a sad, macabre sort of way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home