gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

and there's no one that makes you feel like a someone...

someone told me last night that i should think of myself as special instead of weird. and as strange as this may sound, i guess i’ve never really seen myself that way.

i’ve always viewed myself as different because there was something wrong with me…not because there was something good about me. i always thought that the reason i didn’t have a boyfriend was because no one wanted me…i’ve always felt like i wasn’t good enough. i’ve never really thought about it any other way…like maybe they aren’t good enough for me.

he also said that ‘girls like me’ are the girls that get the good guys. and even though i’ve heard that before, something makes me want to believe him this time.

he made me feel good about myself…something that no one has been able to do for a long, long time. he also gave me hope. i was beginning to doubt either one was possible for me again. and for that, i am so grateful. i bet he had no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home