gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

do i have an original thought in my head?

you might find that i title these blogs with whatever lines from songs, books, or films that are in my head at the moment. you also might find yourself getting tired of the titles of my blog entries. just know that you are welcome to stop reading at any time and move on to the next piece of literary art that is posted on the world wide web for more gratifying reading enjoyment that is better suited to your tastes.

i write what i’m thinking at the time that i’m thinking it. i write it for me and for the pleasure of my audience…which right now is a consistent…one person. and that’s cool. whatever. i don’t care if nobody reads this rubbish. it’s just the thought that someone might…that makes me continue to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home