gloriousrandomness

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

it always rains like hell on the loser's day parade...

have you ever had one of those days where it just seems like nothing goes right? where everything that happens just brings you a little farther down? well, my friends…today is that day. today is that stinking day. and i know i shouldn’t gripe, whine, fuss, complain, rant, etc…

…but, i’m so glad that i have friends who will let me do that when i need to. and who will put up with me sulking on the couch…or crying on the phone…or being ugly…or grumpy…or whatever. i guess when you worry about everything and you have a lot of different stressors, you don’t realize how much they build up…or what a toll it can take on you. add a pen-wielding state trooper to the mix…and it’s enough to make a girl break. i guess sometimes we think we’re a lot tougher than we really are.

so for what it’s worth…i’m sorry for acting like a stupid crybaby today. and i’m sorry for doing it so often…but thanks for letting me. i love you guys so much…i don’t know what i’d ever do without you.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Gallup said…

    Hey Bob,
    I'm sure that your friends don't mind you doing what you have to do. Everyone needs to blow off a little steam every now and then, it's perfectly normal. I'm sure they appreciate you just as much as you do them aswell. See you in the clouds...Kal

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep your chin up. When I am feeling down I watch a favorite movie and it always helps. Give it a try!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home