gloriousrandomness

Sunday, February 06, 2005

and when i go there, i go there with you

sometimes life is hard. sometimes it's hard and we ask God for a lot...maybe even too much at times. and sometimes we might even think He's forgotten us. but guess what? He never forgets. and He always answers prayers. He might not answer them the way we think they should be answered and He might not answer them to fit in the time frame we have planned out. but, i promise He knows what He's doing.

a very long time ago i prayed that He would teach me how to be patient. it's taken literally years for me to learn that lesson because i wasn't very receptive to what He was trying to show me. i also have this list that i keep in my Bible. on it are written some of the main things i hope to have in a man some day...the same man that i've been praying for as long as i can remember. i would take out that list and cry because i wasn't even sure if he existed, but i would pray for God to send him to me anyway. i did this for years. and i couldn't understand why he wasn't magically appearing on my doorstep, flowers in hand, proclaiming his undying love for me. until that day...until that day that i realized he had already shown up in my life. he was already here...right under my nose and i didn't even realize it.

there is absolutely no feeling in the world like the feeling of an answered prayer. there's no feeling in the world like knowing without a shadow of a doubt that you are in God's will. and there's no feeling in the world like the way i feel right now at this very moment. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home