gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

and i'd give up forever to touch you, cause i know that you feel me somehow...

i bet you think you know me. i bet you think you can randomly scroll through these posts and figure out who i am. i bet i’m that transparent…aren’t i?

i bet you’d love it if it were that easy.

does it ever cross your mind that there might possibly be more to me than these pages can hold? i’m not some digitally produced thing or image in your mind. i’m a real person. a real girl. with real feelings.

the things on this page are me…this is not brittney’s latest scantily clad heartbreaking love affair…or who was last spotted with colin farrell and blah blah blah my head hurts.

this is my frickin life…like it or not. rephrase – this is a tiny look into my life. read these posts, by all means. that’s what they’re here for. but, as you’re reading…keep in mind that there are things about me you will never learn from a computer screen. if you want to really get to know me, you will have to make an effort…spend some good old fashioned quality time with the girl…and STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. (it will rot your brain.)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Even though it would be stupid of me to say that somebody else's post is confusing, I'm still confused.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home