gloriousrandomness

Monday, November 22, 2004

and it's strange. they are basically the same so i don't ask names anymore.

“hey jessica.”
“hi sherry.”

"hey sandy."
“hey janice.”

~ every time i just answer, “hi j---. how are you?” and each time, it gets weirder and weirder. you would think after working with someone for almost 3 years, that they would finally learn your name. but apparently it has proven to be too difficult in this case.

so, as i was walking down the hall, wondering who i would be today…i ran in to j---. he says “hey jessica!” i’m like “hi, j---.” 2 hours later, he sticks his head in my office and says…”hey…your name is ---- - not jessica.” i’m like “really? ya think? what gave it away?” then he told me how much he liked my hair. everyone seems to like my hair these days…except the people that i really want to notice...

…so i guess i should start wearing my nametag to work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home