gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

my name is jonas. i'm carrying the wheel. thanks for all you've shown us. this is how we feel.

have i ever mentioned that i have the best friends in the whole history of the entire world? cause i do. the very best. they do stuff for me and are there for me and i just love them so very much.

they don't even gripe about most things i ask them to do. not even when i ask them to help me hang 750 or so lights from my itty bitty apartment patio. they might question my sanity a few times, but they still will do what i ask...

it is so bright out there...it looks like daytime. and i must say....it looks fabulous.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...and thankyou.

let the other neighbors in the decorating contest bring it on. i grew up with the griswalds.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The lights are unstoppable. They destroy those puny lights of your neighbor's.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home