gloriousrandomness

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

lately i’m alright, and lately i’m not scared.

life is so crazy sometimes. it’s so amazingly wonderful and confusing.

not that any of my previous worries/complaints have been resolved or anything…i’m just not worried about them as much right now. i mean, i am still boyfriendless but somehow now that doesn’t seem so bad. i guess what i mean is…i don’t have the overwhelming feeling that i’m going to be alone forever. like maybe he’s really for real and doesn’t only exist in my dreams…

now, happy readers…before you go getting any crazy ideas, nothing drastic has happened to me. i guess i just decided to stop whining. i just decided to remind myself that true love really is real…and can sometimes be found in the most unlikely places. and that makes me smile.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've fallen for Samuel, haven't you?

    Joking, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home